Monday, April 29, 2013

What I Did: Combing 2 Short but HIT Workouts = One sweaty workout

My husband and I like to scour Value Village for hidden gems that would otherwise cost us more than what it's worth. Take for instance a set of three exercise bands! We got them for ten bucks, then saw them at Target for something like 30! Sweet deal no? Anyhow I found a video using bands and decided to try it out (mine aren't as fancy as in the video). Anyhow it worked for the most part, then I did a plyometric video to make it a decent length workout. Voila, 20 minutes of sweaty mess!
Total Time: 21 minutes
HR: 160
Sweat'o'Metre: oh yes. the face. behind the knees. down the neck. etc etc.
Burn'o'Metre: decent. I would add more reps for the amount of time given in the 2nd video though.












I felt so matchy today...

No comments:

Post a Comment