Monday, April 8, 2013

What I Did AA BB Tabata

I was looking for a good outdoor workout but lost interest knowing there was a workout video ready and waiting for me (working out can be mental too sometimes you just wanna follow a video!)
Anyhow my workout saver Fitness Blender gave me this Cardio + Lower Body workout kind of Tabata style. I say kinda because Tabata is supposed to be ALL OUT for 20 sec with 10 sec break, same exercise for 8 rounds (4 minutes).  This video takes some liberties and as it's not all out or the same exercise for 4 minutes (and therefore not as intense as Tabata is intended to be) it's still a good workout.


Total workout with warm up time approx 33 min
HR: 150
Sweat'o'Metre: pretty sweaty but nothing dripping
Burn'o'Metre: though my heart rate was up, no one exercise really burned, I suggest sticking to one exercise per tabata round 8x for a really good burn
I'll keep this one in mind for when I want a good workout but don't really want to push super hard/HIT








Also I used a chair, and some round weights (don't have dumbbells) and bands for parts of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment