Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Did: What I Don't Feel Like Doing

I wrote this exercise out before I did it...I think I'm crazy too. I will try and keep rest between sets to a minimum (mostly cause I want to get it over with today, I feel like a slug).
Warm up: me thinking about how much I don't want to do this today...
WORKOUT: (my max # in brackets)
10 Exercises for 2 min each = 20 minutes
Squats (80)
Push ups (elevated hand position 55)
Jumping Jacks (145)
Knees to Elbows (106)
Tuck Jumps (50)
Toe Touches (76)
Skipping (243)
Burpees (31)
Side Twists (125)
Lunges (57)

Total Time: just over 20 min
HR: 160
Sweat'o'Metre: yep I sweat, nothing crazy though
Burn'o'Metre: I'm sure if I pushed myself to the max I would have burned a lot more. It was more of a lung burn and a mental burn for me today but don't use that as your gauge!
Also did not feel like being in photos, here is my gear


No comments:

Post a Comment