Friday, April 19, 2013

What I Did: Cardio Craze

Today it was apparently 15 degrees out. Sweet. So I only had 2 shirts on instead of like...4.
Anyhow today's workout was as follows;
Warm up: jog to the lake 8:30 min
WORKOUT: 4 rounds of the following
400 m fast run (or sprint if you can handle it)
20 box jumps
20 push ups
My time: 12:40 min
jog home 9:23 min

Total Time (including breaks): 33:23 min
HR: after circuit 170, after entire workout 180
Sweat'o'Metre: I didn't think I was sweating much cause it was windy but I'm still wiping it off my forehead so it was a good one
Burn'o'Metre: the push ups in the last 2 rounds but mostly a lung burn for me. Guess my cardio needs some work
this is me trying to smile but feeling cranky. don't step on
the scale before a workout, kinda puts a damper on things.
boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment