Friday, April 26, 2013

What I Did: Slow & Steady

This workout name was a bit deceiving but the workout was still good. When I hear "fat blasting" I expect high amounts of effort, jumping around, hard breathing and stuff...this was more a slow and steady burn using body weight and some hand weights. I liked it but it wasn't what I expected.
It wasn't high impact so this would be a great video for women who (have been active from the start) but are pregnant and want to keep strength in their body and those extra calories out! (consult a doctor, not me you may have to make some modifications if you're pregnant). Or for those who've never worked out (are not pregnant) but want to get a kick start into workout videos this is a good one.

Total Time: 40 min (30 min workout, 10 cool down)
HR: 120-130
Sweat'o'Metre: this surprised me, even with the lack of jumping around I still sweat a lot
Burn'o'Metre: a couple of these were burners but I think I needed more weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment