Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I Did: 2 Minute Torture

It was super nice out today! Soon I won't have to wear my warm under layer when I workout outside!
Oh just a note if you're going to do this, for the double unders if you can't get them going try skipping fast, just one hop every time the rope passes under, then looking straight ahead try to whip it under 2ce. I'm no pro but this seemed to help me the 2nd time around.


Warm up: Crossfit warm up

WORKOUT
Max reps in 2 minutes (2 rounds) of:
Push ups 60, 46
Sit ups 60, 50
Doubleunders (skipping rope goes 2ce under one jump,
complete ones were hard) 8, 13
(figured out not to look at the ground second time around!)
Squats 80, 90

Total time: 29 min + cool down stretching approx 3-5 min
HR: 140's (though if I took it after the double unders it probably would have been 160's or so)
Sweat'o'Metre: lots of face sweat (yay the sun is out and it's above 5!!!)
Burn'o'Metre: feeling it in the push ups and squats in the muscles but in the lungs for the double unders WOO those are harder than you think!









This is me trying not to squint but lovin the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment