Saturday, April 27, 2013

What I Did: Mini-Workout Max-Sweat

I thought this would be a bit longer. You do more warm up and cool down than workout but it's still a good one if you only have a very small window of time for maximum effort and sweat!
I went to a friend's house today and came home late. It's Saturday, I don't want to miss my workout but I want to make sure I also spend time with my husband. So he takes a power nap and I make the most of it with this mini workout;
Total Time: Just over 17 minutes
HR: 150 during the workout
Sweat'o'Metre: Some good streaming down the face on this one...take a lot at the glisten I got going on haha! Gotta love basement "mood" lighting
Burn'o'Metre: I feel like if you did this one workout 2 more times there'd be much more of a burn. But it's good for the time it lasts at least!
Had to crop it length ways to get all the
crap in my living room out of the shot :P

No comments:

Post a Comment