Saturday, April 6, 2013

What I Did: Low Impact Doesn't Mean Low Effort

My husband worked on my neck yesterday, now it's even more sore...although I know it's sore cause it's healing from his ridiculous-intense massage. (He's an RMT so he knows what he's doing).
Anyhow I wanted to keep it low impact today and did this video.  Don't laugh. Well you might at first but by the end of the video it's harder than it looks even if it is low impact!

Then I did a 1 mile run at a faster than jogging speed.

Total Time: 28:15
HR: after the video = 140bpm, after the mile run = 190 bpm
Sweat'o'Metre: not so much, the workout got my body temp warmed up to go outside for the run though
Burn'o'Metre: yikes! My gluteous medius (sides of the buns) were killing me!!!

And I didn't feel like taking a picture today, just tired and lazy that's all...and I couldn't think of a creative way to post it so here's one of my super hero husband who I'm super proud of. He's away this weekend and I miss him. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment