Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Did: High Knees & Heart Burn Anyone?

I spent the day helping my mom pack up some stuff to help her get ready for a move today so I saved my workout for afterwards. Wow. Maybe it was mom's amazing home cooked (full fat, the best kind!) food or just pushing myself into a psycho sweat I dunno but I have some major heart burn going on mid workout (and as I write this). Anyhow don't let the heart burn scare you, cause this one will BURN some calories and in a short 16 minutes!
Here's what I did

Warm up: did my own for 5 minutes since it's not included in the video
1 min jumping jacks
1 min alternating curtsy lunges
1 min air rope jumping
1 min squats
1 min clap jacks

WORKOUT:
Time: 5 min warm up + 16 min video (with 1 min breaks btwn = 20 min video) only 25 minutes!!!
HR: doozy. end rate was 180, although I checked through out varying from 150-190
Sweat'o'Metre: still pouring man, still pouring.
Burn'o'Metre: Those muscles are gonna be on fiiiyaaah just push through it and rawr upon completion!
took this immediately after my HR, it doesn't do justice to the
amount of sweat pouring off my face. It was in my eyes
during the last 2 4 minute rounds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment