Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What I Did: Workout at Work!

Okay so I'm not actually working, I just did my workout at my workplace (since I have my own workout room as a personal trainer it helps!).
I decided to try this workout I pinned from Greatist.com and unfortunately I don't have my camera cause BOY am I sweaty and exhausted!
Here's the infographic

Warm up: I did 1 minute of the following;
High knees on the spot jog
Jumping jacks
Squats
Butt kick jog on the spot
Lateral ski hops

WORKOUT: see the infographic

Time: including workout 37 minutes
HR: DOH! yeah I need to make sure I do that though I'm sure it was at least 160
Sweat'o'Metre: dripping, like all over the place! Good thing I have a mat or the floor would require a "caution wet floor" sign!
Burn'o'Metre: wow all these exercises (well most of them) burned at one point or another! Although I'm proud to say those jump lunges are getting easier! Woo progress!
Haha look at me I'm so lonely...Just kiddin!!! Just cause I
hate not posting a pic, and I thought this one was kinda
cool...though now I feel so un-cool...meh. whatevs.



No comments:

Post a Comment