Monday, May 13, 2013

What I Did: Lower Body, Abs and Swarms of Gnats

Totally dragged myself out today. I had a 2.5 hour nap yesterday, went to bed early, slept in AND had a nap. I think I just slept away my cold yippeeee!!! Needless to say I felt sluggish today. I wrote up a fairly easy workout for myself, though it's still a good one short it may be.

Warm up: 3 rounds 10 reps each
Samson stretch 10 sec each leg
Squats
Sit ups
Back extensions

WORKOUT: 2 rounds of
2 min skipping
40 squats
40 knees to elbows
2 min skipping
30 jump lunges
35 sit ups

Total Time: 5 min warm up + 17:30 min workout = 22:30 min
HR: 150-160
Sweat'o'Metre: Not so much, it was cool and windy out too so who knows, on a hot sunny day maybe this would be sweatier
Burn'o'Metre: the squats and jump lunges burned the most.  I could definitely amp up this workout but it's a good one for a groggy day just to do something
Oh also I would have finished at 17:15min but a massive swarm of those baby mosquitoes or gnats or whatever they are swarmed me as I was doing my sit ups it was NAASTY so I whipped my towel at them for a few seconds then finished my sit ups...I hate bugs.
Me and my groggy self

No comments:

Post a Comment