Monday, May 6, 2013

What I Did: Close Call to Nothing At All

Mondays. Oh Mondays. My husband and I have Mondays off so it's hard to get anything done. It's like part of our weekend (since we both work Saturdays)...it's 6:30pm and I managed to get myself to do a little sweating.  We spent a nice day outside at Edwards Gardens. So nice. So I didn't feel bad for doing my workout inside even though it's still nice out.
Warm up: ummm sweating in the sun all day? No doesn't count I know, I'm  horrible at warming up if it's not included...
WORKOUT: yay videos for when you're super lazy...they kick your butt anyways! I put 2 short ones together so I could convince myself to do something.


Total Time: 20 minutes + 5 min stretching
HR: 145 (ish)
Sweat'o'Metre: I sweat, but it's already dried on my face, so not too much but I got a couple drips off the nose
Burn'o'Metre: not so much burn, though I got a stitch in my side from all the twisting
Almost not worth taking a photo...doesn't look like I worked
out. Ah well. Also all the bulbs in my basement are burning
out, looks like I'm in a cave.


No comments:

Post a Comment