Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I Did: Late Nighter

It's going to be a late night tonight since I just finished my workout (at 9:20pm) which means yeah...maybe LOTR trilogy marathon or something.
Anyhow I wasn't expecting a mega workout from this video but I should have known better. Again I know I'm using videos cause I've been too lazy to write up my own/go outside but a sweat on is a sweat on!
Total Time: 30 min (no cool down included so I'm sitting here "stretching" my hamstrings while I type
HR: 160
Sweat'o'Metre: it's dripping off the ends of my hair. that's a good one people!
Burn'o'Metre: definitely had to self encourage myself not to give up on some of them, YOU CAN DO THIS
if I look pleased with myself I am. I made a super yummy-
healthy dinner, and despite not wanting to had a killer workout!
I am happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment