Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What I Did: Super Down Scaled Crossfit

I like crossfit...but there are just some (most) workouts I look at and think I will either be there for 2 hours trying to finish or I can't even do some of the exercises to start. SO because I like their type of workouts I just modify them to "realistic" for myself. Here's a super modified version of their "Angie"
Warm up: Crossfit warm up
WORKOUT: (supposed to be 20 rounds but ya, I'm just gonna start with 10!)
10 rounds of';
5 chin ups
5 push ups
5 sit ups
5 squats
10 burpees

Total Time: warm up = 8:20 + workout 19:10 = 27:30
HR: 170
Sweat'o'Metre: everytime I jumped up for those chin ups sweat would pour down my face, so yeah even on a cool day this is a sweaty one
Burn'o'Metre: burpees...who doesn't love 'em? oh oh me me! no love. but they do the job and bring the burn!
see the sweat? it's right above my right eyebrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment