Thursday, May 23, 2013

What I Did: Cardio Crazy

I found a short cardio circuit workout I made for a client of mine recently and thought, what the heck I should do it too right? So here goes

Warm up: I did the first round of this at a moderate pace to warm up...heh kinda cheating but whatevs. It's my workout.

WORKOUT: 20 Seconds on 10 Seconds rest 4/5x
Star Jacks (I did regular jumping jacks for the first round of warm up)
Mountain Climbers
Squat & Punch (jab/cross)
Ski Hops
High Knees
Burpees
Skipping/Double Unders
Squat Jumps
Lunge & Twist (first round I did a sumo squat, it wasn't working with the twist..and I was bored of squats)
180 Squat Jumps
Rest 1 min (and 10 seconds cause I like starting on the minute)

Total Time: 22:20
HR: 180
Sweat'o'Metre: I had a feeling this would be sweaty. Niagara falls all over baby!
Burn'o'Metre: Lung burner, and was feeling it in the legs by the end of each round
This was how I felt before I worked out, accompanied by a
Chewbacca roar
This is me after, no seriously I felt much better after
working out. *Happy Sweat* :)


No comments:

Post a Comment