Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I Did: Quick but Not Easy

Wednesdays are long days for me. Have I said that before? I babysit all day then right after I usually have 2 clients for personal training so I don't really feel like working out when I get home and the likely hood of me getting up at 6 to workout is slim...possible but not likely.
However because I have in the back of my head the party foods I ate last night (and this morning...and for lunch...hey there were lots of left overs!) I knew today was not a day to slack off.
So I did a quick mega sweat ball cardio killer.
Try it. Please, just do it and tell me how much it burned haha I am a sweaty mess right now, in fact my computer might short circuit cause even my hands are sweating all over the place...
Total Time: I was warm from my sessions so just the video at approx 19 minutes
HR: 160-170 (I was surprised totally thought it'd be higher)
Sweat'o'Metre: seriously I'm pretty sure this takes the cake, sweatiest YET!
Burn'o'Metre: oh yeah butt burner for shizzle (can I say that?)
taste that? That's the taste of a good healthy sweat. Do it.
Often.


No comments:

Post a Comment