Saturday, May 11, 2013

What I Did: 10 min x 2

I feel a cold coming on. What is with this? I feel like I'm always sick, which is weird, I get enough sleep, exercise and eat pretty well (aside from the Gummy Bear party I'm going to tonight hehe!).  So not sure why I have a sore throat now. Weak immune system? Boo, hope not.
Here's what I did.
WORKOUT: This video is 10 min and mixes cardio with upper body strengthening. I did it twice (changed some exercises like the downward dog jacks to mountain climbers and the pike push ups to V sit ups because I just did too much upper body yesterday.
Total Time: 20 min...didn't warm up since I was warm from training today
HR: 150-160
Sweat'o'Metre: not sure why during the workout I don't seem to sweat too much, then as soon as I stop to take the photo it pours off my face. Oh well, it counts!
Burn'o'Metre: Not too hard today. Didn't feel the burn other than in the triceps because of recovering from yesterday. But it was a good one for almost not working out due to feeling tired from this cold onset :P


No comments:

Post a Comment