Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I Did: Yes I Did it Outside

I waited until 8:30pm to workout due to the crazy heat and humidity...and it still felt like...actually it was still 30 degrees out. Anyhow here's what I did;
Warm up: 3 x 10
Chin ups
Bench dips
Hanging sit ups
Back extension
Squat
Samson stretch (10 sec ea)
9:05

WORKOUT: 5 ROUNDS
20 Lunges each leg (aka 40 total)
20 Push ups
9:30
1 mile run: 8:10 (lovely "water" stitch 1 min in, worst everrr)

Total Time: 26:45 (doesn't include the 2:30 min break between the 5 rounds and the 1 mile)
HR: After 5 rounds 190, after run/jog 160/170
Sweat'o'Metre: I will leave it up to the photo below to show you
Burn'o'Metre: kinda embarrassing...totally thought no one was around, had the music playing and let out that "I'm a crazy workout person" growl on the last few push ups...aaaand probably scared the teenage boy on the park bench.
Yep sweating off the days mascara. It was a good one! Didn't
bother switching lenses as I thought this portrait lens would
show the ridonkulous sweat details. So nasty. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment