Friday, July 12, 2013

What I Did: Low Impact Circuit

Today was my something is better than nothing day. Feeling tired but got up and enjoyed the cool summer evening at the park doing a circuit with my husband.
Warm up: cheaters...we just used the first 80 jumping jacks as a warm up
WORKOUT: 3 X THROUGH
40 jumping jacks (did 80 the first round)
40 Vertical Leg toe touches
10 Full sit ups
20 Bench dips
40 Walking Lunges
20 Push ups
20 Oblique Crunches each side
30 sec Mountain climbers
10 Jump Squats
15 V sits

Total Time: 21:15 (I won't lie, we goofed around and laughed a lot so I wasn't as focused as usual)
HR: 150's
Sweat'o'Metre: Not much, I won't lie.
Burn'o'Meter: eh, felt it in the abs but nothing major
A modified version of the Friday part of this;
Don't know what to do? Don't have a gym? No sweat! Or rather...No excuses NOT to sweat! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment