Friday, July 5, 2013

What I Did: Energizing in The Rain

I was just finishing this workout when it started to rain. Perfect timing. Though I love working out in the rain I'd rather not have my camera with me. So I dropped it off at home and stretched in the rain. So refreshing.
Warm up: 10 x 3 of
chin ups
dips
hanging sit ups
back extensions
squats
10 sec Samson stretch

WORKOUT: 3x through
60 jumping jacks
40 crunches
10 full sit ups
10 dips
20 side lunges (each side)
15 push ups
10 oblique crunches (this was too easy, more next time)
40 butt kickers
10 squat jumps
15 V sits
Total Time: 10 min warm up + 20:40 min workout = 30min 40 sec workout
HR:180
Sweat'o'Metre: oh yeah got the good old arm glisten going on!
Burn'o'Metre: though this was a good workout it wasn't killing me. But it's a good one none the less, I may have to add something like burpees or mountain climbers and up the reps on some of them
I look so awkward in this haha! But I did have to jump off the
jungle gym and run to that spot and "try" and look natural.
Looking Natural Attempt = Fail :P

No comments:

Post a Comment