Monday, July 22, 2013

What I Did: Heating Up a Cool Evening

Today my hubby and I enjoyed this FABulous weather and went for a bike ride on trails near us...it was great. Crossed some rivers, climbed some hills, flew over the handle bars, ha but I'm okay.
Here's what I did tonight;
Warm up: 3 x 10
1 set of chin ups (back still kinda sore)
Bench dips
Hanging Sit ups
Back Extensions
Squats
Samson Stretch (10 sec ea)

WORKOUT: 3 Rounds for Time
100 Jumping Jacks
50 Squats
20 Push ups

Total Time: Warm up approx 7-8 min, workout 9:34
HR: 160
Sweat'o'Metre: Not too sweaty but it was short and it was a lovely cool evening
Burn'o'Metre: those squats were giving me heck and the jumping jacks was more of a mental push  not to slow down since it gets a little repetitive 
I'm so happy because it's SOOO nice out!

No comments:

Post a Comment