Saturday, July 20, 2013

What I Did: Part 1 of Two a Day

I fell behind on my "workout quota" this week so I'm doing 2 today. I was supposed to do my weights workout last night but went to go see a friend try on her wedding dress instead (and have sushi) totally worth it. Later on today I will post my short cardio/core workout I have planned. Nothing crazy, it's just on the schedule.
No warm up today, just did the first couple sets a little lighter

WORKOUT: On the Total Gym (all were 3x15 except where specified) I coupled the exercises together and inbetween each A/B set I did a core exercise for 30 sec in brackets below the couple.
Seated Row
Lat Pull Down
(Crunches, Pilate pulses, Plank Slaps)
Pull Over
Seated High Row
(Bicycles, Pilate pulses, Plank Slaps)
Straight Leg Deadlift with Squat & Press (40lbs) 3x12
(Plank with Leg Raise x 2, V sits)
Tricep Extension
Bicep Curls
(V sits, Pilate Pulses, Vertical Toe Touch with Pulse)
Surfer Pulls
(Vertical Toe Touches with Pulse x 3)

Total Time: Approx 30-35 min I didn't time it exactly
HR: 140 at the end, though it went as high as 160
Sweat'o'Metre: When you don't control your own AC and you workout inside...it still gets sweaty on a cool day from the stickiness. See my shiny face below!
Burn'o'Metre: Felt it in the triceps at the end for sure, and the forearms since I don't do a lot with grip

No comments:

Post a Comment