Saturday, July 13, 2013

What I Did: Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge

I spent too much time this morning surfing through the internet and my pins on what workout I should do today. This can be fun and add a lot of variety but my laziness can also cheat myself out of a good workout if I'm looking for a particularly easy one at times. SO I did this 30 day challenge last summer and thought I'd do it again this summer except I'm increasing repetitions as I know I need to actually challenge myself. This will prevent me from doing an easy workout on a lazy day if it's already planned out for me. So here is day 1;

Warm up: 3x10 of
Chin ups, bench dips, hanging sit ups, back extensions, air squats and 10 sec Samson stretch (10 min)

WORKOUT: 5 Rounds
15 Push ups
15 Sit ups
15 Squats
8min 28 sec

(my own add on)
1 mile run 7min 54 sec

Cool down: 5 min stretching

Total Time: 31 min 22 sec
HR: After the workout it was 160, after the mile run it was 180
Sweat'o'Metre: Does anyone else's shoulders sweat? Ya it was sweaty.
Burn'o'Metre: Struggling with the push ups after 10, so sad. I guess that's age for ya.
PHOTO!!! Finally


No comments:

Post a Comment