Friday, January 3, 2014

What I Did: Become a Stormtrooper

I found (as in my friend introduced me to) this OOOOmaaaaazing website and trainer named Neila Rey. Check her out at neilarey.com for awesome superhero (and other themed and visual) workouts, challenges and other gems of fitness advice. I'm a fan that's for sure.

Warm up: These two zumba videos. One is cut short, too bad but it was still a 6ish minute warm up that left me feeling ready to go and totally uncoordinated haha!
THE WORKOUT: so cool...you can find it here I did level 1

Total Time: Warm up 6 min + level 1 workout 24 minutes = an even 30 and I didn't even plan it that way!
HR: 160-170
Sweat'o'Metre: I can't wait til summer these are sure to make you glisten (but in -24 with a fan in a basement not so much)
Burn'o'Metre: I liked how the lower and upper body were grouped to create a hotter burn. I felt it mostly with the last three moves
the best part is, I don't have to care about sucking in cause
"most" of that belly is baby ;) hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment