Thursday, January 16, 2014

What I Did: Squat's R US

Tonight is date night and to be honest I really just wanted pizza, wings, pop and a good movie with my hubby. He x-nay'd the pop for sugar (good for him eh?) so I'm drinking milk and then when we got home from picking up the above said food items and a movie he decided while it was cooking we should work out. Normally after 5pm I'm like nah I'll just get some comfy pants on and veg but he was pretty motivating (and rarely likes working out together) so what better way to bond on date night then by sweating it out together (hehe)? And I am not one to turn down bonding time with my man. SO here's what we did, no warm up just stretching out afterwards since we're like...old and stuff and tomorrow neither of us will be able to walk.

Workout: I did level I at 3 sets (and only 40 squats for each squat set), he did I.5 at 4 sets
Total Time:16:45 for 3 sets
HR: 160-170
Sweat'o'Metre: I don't think my body knew what was happening, had I gone 5 more minutes I'm sure I would have gotten really sweaty (though still got icky enough to take a shower after)
Burn'o'Metre: uh lower body burn do I even need to mention it? gosh. Feels awesome though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment