Friday, January 10, 2014

What I Did: Bringing Spandex Back

I'm down with another cold but trying to keep active since it's not as bad as the one a month ago. This type of video I did was a big step down in heart rate elevation but a big step up in brain work and coordination. Not normally my style at all. I felt a bit like a bull in a tutu so it's a good thing it was in my living room sans windows. Anyhow it was good for a body "glisten" and do get off my butt and do something.
Though I love the warm up video hehe! Totally my style. No tutu's allowed.

Warm up: Refitrev's dance to Katy Perry's ROAR
Workout: Denise Austin's dancy-prancy aerobics video (hehe I call it that, that's not the official title)
Total time: approx 34 minutes for both videos
HR: after the warm up I was around 150, but for the workout...I think barely 120 if that.
Sweat'o'Metre: well my face was definitely warm and I got a good glisten going on my forehead but nothing too crazy.
Burn'o'Metre: Nothing burning here but calories haha!
no picture. I'm sick. I'm pregnant and I majorly need to wash my hair.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment