Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What I Did: Full Body Weights & Core (MuTu system)

So I signed up for the free stuff from mutusystem.com and tried out some of the exercises. I'm assuming I'm allowed to do these during pregnancy since there was no "do not do these while pregnant" things...also I've been doing core (aside from crunches) my entire pregnancy. So without further adieu here's what I did;

Warm up: SO excited they have Katy Perry's ROAR. Works perfectly as a warm up :) so.much.fun. (and one of the easier ones to learn)

Workout: 2 sets of 12-15 reps each paired with a mutu exercise listed below
Seated row & Kneeling lat pull down with bands with 15 reps of bridging/with leg lift at peak
Arm pull over & Upright/high row with 15 reps of ball roll outs on knees (elbows on ball)
1 Legged straight leg deadlifts (bodyweight) & Leg extension on chair using a band with 15 reps climbing plank
20 Squats & 15 calf raises each leg with 15 kneeling push ups (yep I have officially gone to my knees)
Skull crusher tricep extensions & Kneeling Surfer pulls with (1 set only) of 15 side plank hip dips

Total Time: Warm up 3:30 min + Workout 35 min = 38:30minutes
HR: 140-160
Sweat'o'Metre: I kept the intensity low since I'm sick so I didn't sweat much
Burn'o'Metre: that said it still burned, those core exercises were killer!
not exactly a Katy Perry fan but I can't help but let out a
ROAR, it's just so freakin' catchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment