Friday, January 24, 2014

What I did: Total Gym and other random stuff

I realized by skipping my workout last night I won't be able to get 3 in this week booooo!!!! I forgot I'm out all day tomorrow. Shame. Oh well at least I have 2 physical activity dots as well as 2 workouts. Whatev's I'm preggers right? haha!

Warm up: Refitrev's Good Morning by Mandisa cardio dance about 3 minutes

Workout: 2 sets of 12-15 reps with an exercise to break it up
Seated cable row & Kneeling lat pull using a band with 30 second plank
Overhead pull over & High row with 20 squats holding a 10lb weight
Skull crushers & Kneeling tricep kick backs with 1 Legged T deadlifts
Surfers with 30 Lunges
30 Sec side plank & Calf raises with 30 Jumping jacks

Cool Down: Refitrev's This Little Light of Mine by Addison something-or-other

Total Time: 34 min 42 seconds (workout was 28:42)
HR: 150-170ish
Sweat'o'Metre: Got some sticky bangs again and will def need a shower
Burn'o'Metre: hmm kinda not really but yes. Super clear huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment