Saturday, January 11, 2014

What I Did: Wiggle Those Hips

Today I combined three of Tiffany Rothe's pregnancy videos. I should really just try doing one 3 times as she suggests but I like the variety, not to mention the burn. Oh the burn. She knows how to work you that's for sure! I didn't do a warm up just these three videos in this order today (though I think next time I'd start with the barre one as warm up;
Total Time: 32-33 minutes
HR: 150
Sweat'o'Metre: my bangs are sticking to my my face and my arms were slip sliding around (nice eh?) 
Burn'o'Metre: like I said, she knows how to work ya. My shoulders in that first video were freakin DYING! Then the legs in the second video again burn baby burn! I likey.
this wasn't meant to be a "hot" pose
haha I am mocking all the "salsa" hip moves
which by the way are quite difficult
to do on carpet in runners (which I took
off afterwards).

No comments:

Post a Comment