Monday, January 20, 2014

What I Did: Act Like a Stereotypical Pregnant Woman...then workout.

I think I've done above average for the typical pregnant women. I haven't seen my pregnancy as an excuse to eat for two, and to eat the worst of all junk foods. Mind you have I have been super health nut either and have allowed myself the extra calories here and there. However today was super lazy, super loaded with sugar and fat and carbs (the bad kind)...then I convinced my husband/he convinced me/we dragged each other to the living room to do a workout together (since we've both put on some preggo pounds lately oops!). Here's what we did;
Warm up: this workout was light enough to start with that the first set or two can be counted as warm up
Workout: Yay daily burn from Neila Rey...we did 10 SETS! WOO 100 REPS TOTAL OF EVERYTHING!
Total Time: I finished in 20:57 with no rest breaks between sets
HR: 160-170
Sweat'o'Metre: it was getting sweaty with no fan but even though it was starting to get challenging by the end it wasn't super sweaty for a super awesome workout!
Burn'o'Metre: it never got unbearable but it was good to push without breaks and to go for speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment