Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What I Did: Squeeze & Push It

Today I did some of those Tiffany Rothe pregnancy videos. I was shocked...for some reason I was sweating a whole lot more than usual (maybe cause it was in my bedroom with less air flowage?) but none the less I am always surprised how these fairly light looking videos burn my body!

Warm up: Just did this video 1ce through
Workout: I did this one 2ce through
Total Time: approx 30 minutes
HR: oops forgot to take
Sweat'o'Metre: yikes dripping down my temples and those arms were getting quite slippery!
Burn'o'Metre: oh gosh the tip toe squat pulses with the outward knee pushes friggin burn! That's where I had to "push it" and don't forget to squeeze that butt. Felt it there too!
No I am not gonna post a photo of my butt for proof haha ya right.
too bad you can't see the sweat but yeah it's there...bad lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment