Monday, January 13, 2014

What I Did: Body Sculpt with some Light CV and Peanut Butter

Had a busy day today and didn't get to my workout until 5:45pm today which normally means I won't do it...however I was determined so I did 2 preggo videos (one of them through 2ce) to count as some sort of exercise!

Warm up: I count the first video as warm up and workout cause well it warmed me up and freakin killed by the end of 10 minutes!

Workout: Here are the 2 videos 
This first video KILLS my shoulders. Like I'm giving up way faster than I think I should be (with 2.2lbs in each hand only!!!)
My heart rate wasn't up high nor was I sweating much with the first one so I thought I'd add a little pump to the end of my workout with this more cardio and lower body based video.

Total Time: approx 31 minutes
HR: after the first one about 130-140 after the second video it was 150
Sweat'o'Metre: um well sitting here sweat just dripped down my arm off my elbow and only my leg...so yeah I'd say I got sweaty today!
Burn'o'Metre: biggest shoulder burn of my life in that first video. I don't know if I've just gotten uber weak or if Tiffany Rothe is some ex-torturer who knows the best stress positions or something! And I felt the burn in the buns and inner thighs for the second one
my weights for the time being.


No comments:

Post a Comment