Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What I Did: Daily Burn by Neila Rey

I've lovin' these visual workouts! It did make me think that eventually I'm going to have to use my own brain (and education) to create my own workouts again instead of mooching off other people. Oh well for now I'm pregnant and could care less as long as I'm doing something and today's something is awesome :) This one is aptly called daily burn you could EASILY squeeze in a level I (3 sets) of this into any day! I bet it'd take about 10-15 min max and targets almost every part! Nicely named and designed Neila Rey!

Warm up: Katy Perry's Roar by Refitrev :)

Workout: Today I'm doing level 2 at 4 sets with 1 min of rest between sets! Feeling good ;)
Cool Down: this video. Love this song, it's so sweet and encouraging!

Total Time: 4 min warm up + 15:45 min workout + 3:30 min cool down = 23:15min! 
HR: 140-150
Sweat'o'Metre: though this workout is short if you give 'er you'll be sweating!
Burn'o'Metre: Felt this one through the core and shoulders for sho!

No comments:

Post a Comment