Saturday, September 28, 2013

What I Did: Post Bootcamp Burn

I ran the first session of my 2nd bootcamp today.  It depends what the workout is, sometimes I lead it in front of everyone doing it with them other times, like today, I just run around showing people how to do things, alternatives, encouraging, pushing and so I don't get to do the actual workout. So after that I decided to do my own thing this afternoon;

Warm up: 2 lengths of a soccer field + 25 jumping jacks 2ce through = 3min

Workout:
40 squats, 20 mountain climbers, 2 lengths of the soccer field (jog/run)
30 walking lunges, 20 mountain climbers, 2 lengths of the soccer field
20 Burpee long jumps, 20 mountain climbers, 2 lengths of the soccer field
40 knee tucks (mini V sit), 20 mountain climbers, 2 lengths of the soccer field
30 1 legged long jumps (15 ea leg), 20 mountain climbers, 2 lengths of the soccer field
20 Side bridges each, 20 mountain climbers, 2 lengths of the soccer field
25 push ups, 20 mountain climbers, 2 lengths of the soccer field

Total Time: 17 min + 3 min warm up = 20 min
HR: 175-180
Sweat'o'Metre: thank goodness for the cool breeze but I was still sweaty enough to want to get home to shower
Burn'o'Metre: Those burpee long jumps, first time doing them, tough but I like them!
this was after walking home and I'm still glistening so it was
a decent sweat I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment