Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What I Did: All You Need is a Soccer Field

I felt like doing a bit more running today...not because I like sprints or feeling winded but I felt my legs needed a stretch. Here's what I did at the local soccer pitch.

Warm up: about 5 minutes of high knees, butt kickers, jumping jacks, knee hugs etc

Workout: 3x of the following
Fast pace run of 6 lengths of the soccer field, I think mine was approx 80m (=480m total)
50 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
20 Push ups
30 Jump Squats
1 min plank

Total Time: 20 min + 5 min warm up
HR: 180
Sweat'o'Metre: well right after/during, not much but as I type this I am blinded my the glistening sweat on my forearms...yes, on my forearms. So this was sweaty in the after burn
Burn'o'Metre: I could have pushed harder in the run, but it was burning as it was. Hmm...not much else burned a lot, the last plank a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment