Friday, September 20, 2013

What I Did: Small Circuit in Sept Humidity

Wow this weather is nutzo! Super warm then super cold then super humid..what is going on? Anyhow I decided to take advantage of the warm weather and do this mini circuit outside. My run time was longer as there was construction on my route so I had to detour a bit...excuses excuses ;)
Warm up: 50 jumping jacks (not much of a warm up I know)

Workout: 1 mile jog (8:53)
3x the following
20 push ups
30 crunches
15 squats (raised arms)
15 lunges each leg

Total Time: 19 minutes
HR: 180
Sweat'o'Metre: one thing I like about the heat is it gets me sweating a lot more!
Burn'o'Metre: ok ok I didn't really push hard today nothing burning, but the push ups are getting easier which I'm happy to report! Getting back in the habit feels awesome.
why yes I had a fancy bun and make up on during my
workout. haha doing it girly style today!

No comments:

Post a Comment