Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What I Did: Fire Prep Workout Week 1

No I'm not training to be a fire fighter but my husband is and he was given a progressive workout before practical training starts so here's what we did yesterday, a modified version;

Warm up: 3x10
Dips
Squats
Sit ups
Supermans
Samson Stretch

Workout
25 Jumping Jacks
1 mile run for time (mine was 7:15 -approx)
(do the following 3 times through)
25 Push ups
15 Squats
25 Sit ups
15 Lunges each leg

Total Time: Just less than 20 minutes plus 5 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down
HR: 180
Sweat'o'Metre: Not too sweaty by the end, though after the run it was a little sweaty
Burn'o'Metre: the mile for time is always tough, the push ups killed me by the 3rd round.
Here's me with my new birthday headband :)


No comments:

Post a Comment