Saturday, September 14, 2013

What I Did: Weight's & CV inside

I know I wasted a glorious day doing my workout inside but I'd already planned to use my Total Gym. Maybe I'll go for a walk with my camera this afternoon to catch some sunlight.

Warm up: you better believe I did about 5 or 6 minutes of aerobics-style free dancing in my living room to Move by Mercy Me and Good Morning by Mandisa (with a hilarious attempt to follow this video) It was a fun warm up.

Workout: 2 sets of 15 reps each (in sets of two with a cardio move in between the 2 sets)
Seated row & Lat pull down with 30 seconds of Mountain Climbers
Cable pull over with crunch & Seated High Row with 30 seconds of Squat Jumps
Lunge with 10lb twist and raise & Inner Thigh (no cardio move)
1 Leg Hip Raise with 10lb & Calf Raise with 10lb, with 30 seconds of Jumping Jacks
Skull Crushers & Bent over Tricep Extension with Skaters (big arm swing)
Surfer pull with Quick Feet

Total Time: approx 5 min warm up + 30 min workout = 35 min
HR: 180
Sweat'o'Metre: it sure was getting warm in here despite a fan and open windows though I wasn't dripping
Burn'o'Metre: the calves and triceps for sure (oh and those darn squat jumps!)


No comments:

Post a Comment