Monday, September 9, 2013

What I Did: I was "furry" tired today...

Was super tired today...note to self, these "I don't want to workout" days usually happen when I have not worked out by the time 4pm has rolled around, so how about not putting it off so late and everyone will be happy? Ok. tomorrow, workout will be done before 2pm!

Warm up: 3 min
1 min jumping jacks
20 standing knee hugs
10 jump squats
10 leg swings each leg
10 arm circles ea/both directions

Workout: 3 times through (on other days before 4pm I think I'd do it 4-5x)
50 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
20 Bench dips
15 Squats (next time change to jump squats)
20 Lunges (total, so for a challenge up the reps for sure!)
40 Russian twists
20 Bench hops
10 Push ups
30 sec plank
10 Jump Lunges

Total Time: 16:55 + warm up = just under 20 min
HR: 170
Sweat'o'Metre: it was cool, but I won't lie, this wasn't a big challenge (except the getting out the door part)
Burn'o'Metre: hm...had left over upper body soreness so the upper body was a little tougher but nothing major. 
Also I had a visitor...


No comments:

Post a Comment