Monday, September 16, 2013

What I Did: Low Impact Recovery Cardio

This video is good for those sore days that you're supposed to either rest or do some cardio but reeeeally don't wanna...it only takes 20 min (but you should include this awesome warm up video and do it twice it's so fun haha!)

Warm up: I dare you not to laugh while doing this
Workout: And the workout video via Fitness Blender...add a little umph to some of these for a little extra sweat while still keeping it low impact

Total Time: 6 min warm up (video 2ce) plus 20 min workout video = 26 min
HR: I took it half way and was at 160, then at the end it was around 180...heck I was surprised. 
Sweat'o'Metre: Since I stayed in I was already warm so yay little beads of sweat I love you!
Burn'o'Metre: my arms were sore from the last workout so the plank had my shoulders burning a bit...


No comments:

Post a Comment