Saturday, August 24, 2013

What I Did: Girl Time at the Park

This was Monday's workout with a few girl friends. No matter the fitness level of whoever I'm training or working out with I have to stress (for them AND for myself) it's not what the others are doing it's how hard you can push yourself and get better comparing only to yourself. Don't use others as a standard, we are each created uniquely with different abilities so it really is like comparing apples to oranges.
Here's what we did

Warm up: 3x10 of
Hanging Rows
Bench Dips
Sit ups
Squats
Superman back extensions
Samson stretch

Workout: It was supposed to be 3 rounds but we ran out of time (I think I did it 2.5x)
50 Jumping jacks
20 Squats
20 Squat Jumps
20 Alternating Lunges each leg
15 Burpees
25 Push ups
30 Second Mountain Climbers
50 Crunches
1 min Plank

Total Time: Warm up took about 7 min and the workout took (if I remember correctly) about 33min to do it 2.5 times
HR: around 160-170
Sweat'o'Metre: it wasn't super sweaty, we also worked out at night when it was cool
Burn'o'Metre: since the exercises were grouped together with common muscle groups it was quite a good burn each round :)


No comments:

Post a Comment