Monday, August 12, 2013

What I Did: Lots of Sit Ups

I know I know, sit ups are horrible for your back...however I feel that is a conditional statement and those who can do them and do them properly it is okay. That said, here's the workout;
Warm up: Crossfit warm up as per usual

WORKOUT:
5 Rounds of: 50 Jumping Jacks + 20 Sit ups
5 Rounds of: 15 Push ups + 15 Sit ups + 15 Squats
Approx 800m run (I didn't measure it, kinda guestimated)

Total Time: 18:30 + 8 min warm up = 26:30 min
HR: oops ya forgot to take it.
Sweat'o'Metre: Not so sweaty, it wasn't a super intense workout
Burn'o'Metre: was feeling it with the sit ups in the last few rounds of the 2nd circuit but nothing crazy
Also no photo. I'm not going to lie. Feeling a little burnt out from "blogging". Just cause I haven't been posting doesn't mean I haven't been working out which is a good thing...but not so great if you're a regular here. My apologies. I'll get my groove back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment