Saturday, August 3, 2013

What I Did: Tired Day Just Do It Anyways

Wow, creative title huh? That shows how much energy I have for creativity huh?
Here it is
Warm up:
50 Jumping Jacks
20 Squats
25 Clap Jacks
30 Sec Butt Kickers
30 Sec High Knees
10 Straight leg swings
10 Bent knee leg swings
10 Arm circles ea (both ways)
4 min

WORKOUT: 1 Time Through
3x 20 Walking Lunges, 15 Push ups
3x 20 Sit ups, 20 Air squats
100 Jumping Jacks
1 min air jump rope
20 Vertical Jumps
10 Burpees
...so I thought I pressed start but I didn't and didn't catch it til the end of the walking lunges and push ups, I think it took about 10-12 min

Cool Down: 30 sec each "limb" (about 5 min)
Quad, Hammy's, Calves, Chest, Glutes

Total Time: 20 min (add 8 min round trip walking to and from the park, yes...I walked.)
HR: 170
Sweat'o'Metre: still pushed enough to have the face drip during and after!
Burn'o'Metre: nearing the end, after all that jumping my calves and butt were definitely feelin it!


No comments:

Post a Comment