Thursday, August 15, 2013

What I Did: Back Tracking DOUBLE workout post

Okay okay I"m totally losing it this week with the blog...here's what I did on Monday with some friends...and Tuesday with my gf and her daughter (okay her daughter mostly just cheered us on or laughed at us.

Monday Warm up: Xfit warm up with band pull downs instead of chin ups

Monday WORKOUT:
5 Rounds of;
50 Jumping Jacks
20 Sit ups

5 Rounds of;
15 Push ups
15 Sit ups
15 Air Squats

800m run

and cool down stretches!
Total Time:I think my time was close to 17 or 18 minutes pre cool down.
HR: um I think it was around 160 if I remember correctly
Sweat'o'Metre: not too much, though after the run I was feeling more sweaty
Burn'o"metre: mostly in the abs from the sit ups 
no photo

Tuesday no warm up
TUESDAY WORKOUT: 3 rounds of;
50 Jumping jacks
20 Squats
20 Squat jumps (ya...right after squats. that was fun)
20 Alternating lunges
15 Burpees
25 Push ups
30 Sec Mountain climbers
50 Crunches
1 min Plank

Total Time: just about 30 minutes
HR: 160ish
Sweat'o'Metre: had a nice cool breeze in the shade, but my hair was pretty soaked around the hair line!!!
Burn'o'Metre: well since this workout stuck all "like" body parts together it was a burner for sure!
yay photo!!!!
someone changed her mind at the last minute and decided
she wanted to be in the photo hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment