Thursday, August 15, 2013

What I Did: BOOTCAMP

Wow. Last night I did my own bootcamp, it was session 2 of six. It was SO MUCH FUN. Well...for me. I did it with everyone cause we didn't have to run around much it was all sort of "in place" exercises. But man...I'm feelin' it! I won't write down really what we did...since people paid me for that haha! But here's the idea;
Warm up: About 5 min of jogging, balistic movements, jumping jacks and the like...
WORKOUT:
I had 4 stations (or circuits) of 2 exercises each. For the first exercise in each circuit we did it for 60 seconds with a 30 second break then the second one for 30 seconds with a 30 second break. We did the whole thing 3 times with 1 min water break in between each round. It was great :) Lots of laughs and flopping on the ground!

Total Time: Warm up about 5 min, workout was about 30 min exactly
HR: surprisingly only 150 
Sweat'o'Metre: a bit sweaty, but it was nice and cool and the sun was going down so not too hot out
Burn'o'Metre: oh yes, my bootcampers would be happy to know I was feeling the burn and I feel it today too :) Fantastic!
No photo from bootcamp...maybe next week I'll ask if everyone wants to be in it :)
this is from another workout, but it's where we did
bootcamp too!

No comments:

Post a Comment