Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Did: Upper Body and a Big Bun

Dirty hair day today...but perfectly fixed with a massive high bun...and it stays well for working out too apparently! Sturdy and stylin...that's kinda me in a nutshell (haha ok at least the sturdy part!).
Here's my upper body workout and my pipes that are nothing to really brag about but they do me good ;)

Warm up: eh..like 2 minutes of jumping jacks, clap jacks and arm circles

Workout: 3 times through the circuit, no breaks...oh well except for commercials.
I did most of these exercises with some sort of modification like...
Sea Turtles on the floor instead of pull ups
Regular push ups after getting tired from one legged push ups
Low squat position band pull
stuff like that...
Total Time: 22 min
HR: between 130-150 throughout
Sweat'o'Metre: surprising in just 20 min of only upper body I got a little gleam on
Burn'o'Metre: the triceps are burnin' baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment