Monday, October 28, 2013

What I Did: Living Room Cardio & Weights

Brrr it's getting cold outside and I'm not as hard core as I once was. But heck who need hard core in the cold when you can be hard core in your living room? Right? Anyhow here's what I did.

Warm up: a little cardio dance warm up about 3 minutes

Workout: On my total gym I did 12-15 reps, each pair of exercises with cardio move x3
Shoulder press & Chest fly with 1 min of jumping jacks/squat jacks
Chest press & Anterior Shoulder raise with 1 min of lunges (forward and reverse)
Lateral Shoulder raise & Rear deltoid fly with 45 seconds mountain climbers
Bicep curls & another version of bicep curls with 1 min skaters (only 2 rounds of this, why so many bicep curls? do I want to be Arnold or something? sheesh.)

Total Time: 3 min warm up + 36:15 workout = 39:15 
HR: 160-170
Sweat'o'Metre: you can see my lovely sweaty bangs I actually attempted to make look decent...fail.
Burn'o'Metre: mountain climbers were burning those shoulders let me tell you! Also a good and appropriate burn at the end of each weight exercise as necessary to see any progress!
in this photo bangs look horrible. I will have to figure out an
appropriate workout "look" to deal with this...
gah. fashion-shmashion

No comments:

Post a Comment