Monday, November 4, 2013

What I Did: Back to Body Weight

Well there sure has been a lull in my postings here. I've only been managing about 3 workouts a week for the past month or two but I am satisfied with that as there are all sorts of new developings in this body of mine. That said here's what I did with my husband today;

Warm up: 1ce around a jr. soccer field, 25 jumping jacks, 30 seconds high knees, 30 seconds butt kickers, 20 squats

Workout: 
Band sprints (my husband did with the band, I just did regular sprints) the length of the field about 8 times (however we ended up doing 16 since we each had a turn).
Then 3x of the following;
20 push ups
30 second plank
20 squats
30 walking lunges
Cool down: jog home (about 1-2 min) with stretches

Total Time: 33 min
HR: 170
Sweat'o'Metre: it's too cold for sweating! Even after I got inside I wasn't super sweaty
Burn'o'Metre: my jog home was like molasses and the lunges required some pushing, speaking of pushing those push ups are getting harder (but I don't mind since I've got more to push up these days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment