Monday, November 11, 2013

What I Did: Tried a Pregnancy Workout Video ack!

I finally found a pregnancy workout video that didn't make you want to run screaming! Tiffany Rothe is my girl! She's apparently got a Pretty Positive Pregnancy series but I just tried this one today and did it twice. I tried out another longer video but could only take about 10 min of the less than mediocre workout and more than excessive amounts of cheese so I switched back to Tiff for a 2nd round. I am going to check out her other videos another day!
Warm up: all in the video
Workout:
Total Time: 24 min (I did it twice) not counting the other 10 min of crappy video I tried out, it was more of a sad warm up.
HR: 150 after Tiff's video! Not super high but check out the next category
Sweat'o'Metre: I've got a couple, no a few drops dripping down my face right now! I am surprised.
Burn'o'Metre: I am weird but just holding my arms out made my shoulders burn. And I've got a significant amount of muscle there too. Anyhow she really focuses on the butt. I love her.
I would give 2 thumbs up but I had to hold the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment