Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What I Did: Kickboxing & Weights; Shoulders and Legs

I was determined to get one in today as I will be super busy with work and weddings from tomorrow til Friday. Here's what I did;

Warm up/Cardio portion of workout: I liked this workout a lot actually. It's only one round but I bet it'd be killer if you just played it again 2-3 more times! That'd be 30-40 min of kickin' and punchin' glory. Here is is
Workout: 2x12 of each (all cable machine) paired with a leg exercise
Chest fly & Seated Chest press with 30 seconds of sumo squat pulses
Front deltoid raise & Lateral Shoulder raise with 30 seconds of full squats
Rear deltoid flyes & Seated bicep curls with 30 seconds of alternating lunges
Laying flay bicep curls & Resisted crunches with 30 seconds of calf raises

Total Time: Video 11:20 + Weights 18 min = 29:20min (lets just say an even 30)
HR: at the end it was pretty low, 130-140 but I know earlier on it was probably in the 150's at least
Sweat'o'Metre: got pretty warm doing the video not super sweaty by the end though
Burn'o'Metre: felt it with those back to back shoulder exercises!

No comments:

Post a Comment